Vorabinformation (in german only)
Wir suchen eine(n)
Flugleiter(in) – Beauftragte/n für Luftaufsicht (BfL) – m/w/d
Information on flight operations during the Corona pandemic
The Vilshofen airfield is currently open on a regular basis during the published operating hours.
However, it is strongly recommended to inform yourself about the current regulations and restrictions during the Corona pandemic before using the Vilshofen airfield.
Information can be found under the following links, without guarantee of completeness or up-to-dateness.
All information are available in German only!
- Digital Registration on Entry (Available in multiple languages)
- Bavarian Infection Protection Measures Ordinance
- Test proof of entry from risk areas
- Entry Quarantine Ordinance - EQV
- Information about Coronavirus (District of Passau)
- Coronavirus in Bavaria (Bavarian State Government)
- Information of the Bavarian State Ministry for Health and Care
- Federal Foreign Office Travel and Safety Information
Any NOTAM's that may have been published must also be observed.
As at: 11. April 2022
Information on the airfield for Pilots
- Arrival/Departure Procedures
- Operating Hours
- Border Clearance
- User Regulations
Tipps for Pilots
- Traffic pattern
- Noise abatement
Check current weather
- Compilation of webcams
- Pictures are linked from other sites
- ATTENTION: No guarantee for updated pictures